Goddess Mahalakshmi, the Goddess of riches, prosperity and fortune. She is the ruling deity of the seven mukhi Rudraksha. Goddess Lakshmi is one of the most revered and principal goddess in Hinduism. She is known to bestow Her worshippers with luck, wealth, riches, and wisdom. As indicated by the iconography, Goddess Lakshmi is seen situated on an immaculate Lotus blossom presenting coins of success. Flanked by elephants who shower water on Her symbolizes relinquishing the past recollections and embracing the here and now. Goddess Lakshmi symbolizes transcending the issues of everyday life to frame your own condition.
Ruling Planet of 7 mukhi Rudraksha
Planet Venus runs the Saat mukhi rudraksha. This planet causes us to learn and comprehend our inclinations, our imaginative tendencies, what fulfils us, our preferences and joys. The relationship of Saat mukhi Rudraksha with Goddess Lakshmi and planet Venus makes it divine and propitious. Planet Venus is related with Love and cash while Goddess Lakshmi offers wealth and riches. In this manner, the wearer of Saat mukhi Rudraksha is graced with name, recognition and abundance.
Association of Saath Mukhi Rudraksha with Planet Saturn
The 7 Mukhi Rudraksha is powerful in controlling the malefic impacts of Saturn. He is known to be a hard disciplinarian who administers results according to one’s Karmas. It is mentioned in the Holy Puranas, that when Saturn has dispensed His justice and when Lakshmi enters an individual’s life after he/she has completed the period of Sade Sati, it is a very pleasing and wonderful experience. In the Matsya Puranait is mentioned that an individual who lives a righteous life and does good is bestowed with good health by Saturn hence, people who suffer from illnesses and various ailments are advised to wear the 7 Mukhi Rudraksha as it offers relief from various ailments and illnesses.
Uses of Seven mukhi Rudraksha
The 7 Mukhi Rudraksha is one of the most revered and famous Rudraksha beads amongst masses asit offers plethora of benefits. It is recommended by the experts to place two 7 Mukhi Rudraksha beads in the money box or locker to attract riches and abundance. It also helps to safeguards the existing wealth. The 7 Mukhi hanging is utilized in workspace/house to pull in funds and tone down the malefic impacts of Shani.
Wearing this Rudraksha and performing SandhyaVandana and reciting the Gayatri Mantra is believed to be an auspicious custom in Hinduism. The sacred writings unmistakably suggest that the wearer of the The scriptures clearly imply that the wearer of the 7 Mukhi Rudraksha is blessed in abundance by Goddess Mahalakshmi, it is also stated that if an individual stays loyal to his/her inner soul and is grounded even when successful in the material world is highly blessed by the Goddess.
Directing Deity: Mahalakshmi
Saath mukhi Rudraksha Mantra
“AUM HUM NAMAH”
“AUM MAHALAKSHMI NAMAH”Om Hum Namah:
- It helps representatives; servicemen and open chairmen make more prominent progress and attract abundance and success in their particular fields
- It offers positivity and puts an end to sufferings.
- It brings new open doors identified with money, love and karma.
- The spectacular saathmukhi Rudraksha bead nullifies the negative effect of Venus. Wearers of the 7 Mukhi experiences growth in income and aid in attracting, stabilizing, and growth in finances.
- The 7 mukhi Rudraksha offers wellbeing, wealth, prosperity and riches to the wearer.
- Offers relief from infirmities causing excruciating physical condition because of not well put Saturn
- 32 beads or 108 beads strung into a Kantha and worn or used for chanting can help relieve many ailments and alongside also attract wealth and riches.
- Thus wearing a seven mukhi Rudraksha bracelet or a kantha comprising of 32 or 108+1 beads or a locket around the neck is said to be of benefit for the neck, nerves, lower back and kidneys.
Significance of seven mukhi Rudraksha
- Seven mukhi Rudraksha draws in thriving, satisfaction and bliss in the life of the wearer.
- It evacuates the tragedies, misfortune and setback.
- It assuages the negative impact and tribulations of Venus.
- It gives the wearer, genuine feelings of serenity, bounty and agreement seeing someone.